Performances and operations accomplishes at IERP:
- - Mathematic modeling of electromagnetic response from intricately built settings, 3D objects, and evaluation of induced polarizability effect (IP).
- - Expertise of projects to undertake electric prospecting.
- - Substantiation of performing electric prospecting in geological assignments to investigate the sedimentary cover structure. Compilation of projects, final reports, recommendations, etc.
- - Logistical work to check and calibrate instruments, to upgrade the hardware-software stations in laboratory. Conducting experiments and research in realistic field conditions on the cross-country vehicles like the URAL heavy truck and landrovers ??LB.
- - Development of software to be used in electric prospecting, for processing, imaging and modeling data, managing databases and GIS provisions.
Participation of researchers at scientific conferences and workshops, exchange of ideas with leading scientists of Russia, experts in electric prospecting and communication with related organizations contribute to a progressive development of all aspects of electric prospecting meeting the requirements of geophysical market.